Application - Master's Programmes
To apply for a Master's programme, please contact the relevant faculty directly. For more information on application requirements for all Master's programmes, follow the links to the individual programmes below. Further information on Master's programmes taught in English can be found here.
Please note:application deadlines can vary so contact the faculty directly to check.
Minimum entrance requirement for any Master‘s programme is a three year university degree from an accredited institution, following a 12-year school education. Applicants who hold a 4-year academic degree in addition to an 11-year school education may also apply.
To apply for entry into a Master‘s programme, the following documents must usually be submitted:
- Special departmental application form, including two passport size photographs
- University entrance qualification
- Certified copy of first academic degree
- One official academic transcript
- Proof of language proficiency
- Letter of motivation
- Other relevant documents such as letters of recommendation