International Economics, Business & Cultural Diplomacy (Master)
Master of Arts (regular and fast track) and MBA Programmes available - Taught in English - ACQUIN accredited
International Economics enables students to deal with complex systems in a globalized economy. Profound knowledge of global economics and business, flexibility and a strong focus on intercultural matters are core features of the Berlin-based programme "International Economics, Business & Cultural Diplomacy".
Cultural Diplomacy aims to facilitate and improve relations and collaboration between disparate cultures. International Economics combined with cultural diversity opens new horizons in a globalized economy that is based on intercultural understanding.
Why choose this programme?
- 3 degree options available — a regular or a fast track MA and an MBA programme
- Unique combination of competencies in academic disciplines related to international economics, business and global politics
- Particular emphasis on cultural diplomacy and its historical and contemporary application in the public and private sector and civil society
- Taught entirely in English
- Excellent location: central Berlin
- First degree (Bachelor, Master, Magister, Diploma or equivalent)
- Minimum of one year professional experience in a position of responsibility following graduation
- Good command of the English language enabling study in this language
- Participation in a detailed introductory interview
Duration of studies
- The regular programme consists of 120 ECTS credits in total and has a duration of 4 semesters
- The fast track programme consists of 90 ECTS credits in total and has a duration of 2 or 3 semesters (according to your demands)
- Both are entirely taught in Berlin (Germany) and hosted by the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy
- Experts from Furtwangen University (HFU) will come to Berlin to hold their lectures
- Students will be supported using online tools such as learning management and videoconferencing systems
The degree prepares students for careers in diverse fields, such as international relations, the humanities, business, the financial sector, politics and culture, with a special focus on cultural diplomacy institutions and the application of cultural diplomacy in the framework of foreign policy and international economics.