Computer Science in Media (M.Sc.)
Master of Science - Taught in German - ACQUIN accredited
Study the original
The Master’s degree in Computer Science in Media is the ideal postgraduate programme for graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in Media or similar. The focus of this technology and development oriented programme is on advanced computer science in media, media programming, image processing, computer graphics and media production, as well as some aspects of media delivery.
|Degree awarded||Master of Science (MSc)|
|Duration of programme||3 semesters|
|Programme begin||winter semester (October)|
|Application deadline(s)||15 July|
|Language of instruction||mainly German/individual lectures in English|
|Academic entry requirements||Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in Media or in a related field|
|Language requirements||Excellent written & spoken German & English: German min. level TDN 4 (TestDaF Level 4) or equivalent; English min. level TOEFL 76 points (internet-based) or equivalent|
|Pre-sessional course / Foundation course requirement||none|
|Programme accreditation||ACQUIN accredited|
10 good reasons to study Computer Science in Media
- Renowned university with long-standing experience in teaching Computer Science in Media; first introduced at HFU in 1990
- Comprehensive expertise in computer science, media technology and the production of various media formats
- Development of functional, methodological and soft skills
- Team-oriented learning and research in projects
- Small groups and personal support
- Modern media laboratories with cutting-edge equipment
- Study programme dovetailed with research activities within Faculty of Digital Media
- PhD opportunities
- Opportunities to earn international credits through cooperation with foreign universities
- Excellent career perspectives
The springboard for your media career
With a Master's degree in Computer Science in Media, our graduates are qualified for management positions and positions requiring specific expertise in the following areas: product development and management, IT management, marketing and communication, and multimedia and advertising agencies.
Graduates of the Computer Science in Media Master's programme can continue on to do a PhD.
Further Information in German
As the Computer Science in Media Master's degree programme is mainly taught in German, please click here for more detailed information in German regarding the programme.
For further information on the programme please contact: SDek-MIM(at)hs-furtwangen.de