Campus & Life
Who are we?
Furtwangen University is a small university located in the beautiful Black Forest region of southern Germany. We have a long history of offering innovative education and inspiring research opportunities to meet the needs of modern society. Being small enables us to focus on teaching quality and the needs of our students. Close relationships with administrative and teaching staff, a dynamic international atmosphere and high-tech facilities, all ensure ideal study conditions in a safe and supportive environment.
We are international!
- English and bilingual programmes
- Double-diplomas possible
- Integrated exchange and internship semesters
- Over 140 university partners worldwide
- Multi-cultural staff and student body
We are innovative!
- Future-oriented courses taught by industry experts
- Interdisciplinary programmes
- Doctorates with prestigious affiliates
- Cutting-edge research
- Elite sport university
We are impressive!
- Top university rankings
- Award-winning libraries
- University-wide accreditation
- Optimal student support
- Safe and attractive environment
We are a good investment!
- No tuition fees on most programmes
- Low cost of living
- Broad career opportunities
- Excellent job prospects
- Strong business networks
Where are we?
The Black Forest is one of Germany's most beautiful regions and a world-famous tourist attraction. With its sweeping landscapes, vast forests and grandiose views, it is Germany's biggest nature park.