Worried about something? Need help or advice and don’t know who to turn to?  No matter what the problem, whether it is exam stress, housing difficulties or private problems, student advisors from the Academic Counselling Centre or from Student Services are available on all the university campuses to help out.

In the column on the right you will find information on specific areas of support we offer. Experienced, professionally-trained counsellors are there to help you or can tell you where to find the help you need. Services are free and available to all undergraduate and postgraduate students. Confidential counselling is also available.

Academic Counselling Centre (Zentrale Studienberatung)

International Center

Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk Freiburg)

Study programme coordinators

Faculty Student Councils (Fachschaft)

University Student Council (AStA)