A social services counsellor from Student Services Freiburg is available on the Schwenningen and Furtwangen campuses to advise students, in particular foreign students, who may need help. Check here for student counselling appointment dates.
Counsellers can offer support in the following areas:
- Questions about social insurance, unemployment payments, benefits payments, residency laws, etc.
- Accident, personal liability and theft insurance
- Help with finding childcare
- Advice about medical care for foreign students
- Assistance with finding the right people who can help you, e.g. other counselling services, government authorities and organisations
Student Services Freiburg
Schreiberstraße 12-16, Room 002
Mon. + Tues. 9.00am - 12.00 noon
Thurs. 9.00am - 12.00 noon + 1.30 - 4.00pm and by appointment
Telephone: 0761 2101-233
Telefax: 0761 2101-5233
Student Service Freiburg