Industrial Automation and Mechatronics (Bachelor)
Bachelor of Science - Taught in German - ACQUIN accredited
Degree programme in Industrial Automation and Mechatronics
The Industrial Automation and Mechatronics programme on the Tuttlingen campus combines the core technical disciplines of mechanics, electrical engineering, automation engineering and computer science. Mechatronics is THE degree programme of the future! Electromechanical systems are used in almost every technical product today in a multitude of industries.
That means mechatronics engineers are in great demand!
Core areas of study
- Metrology and control engineering
- Drive technology
- Digital technology
- Automation engineering
Electronic components are now integrated into all mechanical engineering products, which means the market needs more and more mechatronics engineers. Career opportunities for mechatronics engineers are therefore excellent in all technical sectors.
It is important to have sound knowledge of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science – all of which are expertly taught as part of the Industrial Automation and Mechatronics degree programme.
- Development and construction of mechatronic systems
- Commission of complex systems
- Assembly and automation technology
- Implementation of automation solutions
- Quality assurance
Good reasons for studying mechatronics
- Cooperating businesses
- A degree programme developed with input from industry
- Direct access to more than 100 leading companies
- Cutting-edge industrial laboratories and the use of companies’ own laboratories
- Excellent career opportunities
- The latest technological standards