International Engineering (Bachelor)
International Engineering – Unique in Germany
This innovative study program, taught 70% in German and 30% in English, combines the best of all worlds offering:
- comprehensive engineering knowledge (60%):
- solid skills in intercultural and international management (20%)
- language skills in English and the choice between Chinese, French or Spanish (20%) as a second foreign language
These skills, essential for the globalised world, qualify our graduates to work internationally as engineers.
10 reasons to choose this program
- exciting course content
- hands-on training
- top-rated education at a well-known university
- interdisciplinary study program
- excellent teaching staff with broad experience of international industry
- supportive learning environment within a unique ‘family’ culture
- first class equipment
- short track program of 7 semesters including semester abroad
- general education
- best perspectives for job and career
- international orientation - qualified for the international business world
High-School leaving certificate(s).
Fluent in German, excellent English skills.
- Focus "French-speaking World" 1-2 years of language studies (level A1-A2)
- Focus "Spanish-speaking world" 1-2 years of language studies (level A1-A2)
- Focus "China": no previous language skills required
work experience, longer-term stays abroad and extracurricular activities will all be considered during the selection process.
Duration of the study program
7 Semesters, inclusiding an internship and a semester abroad