Master of Science - Taught in German
Micromedicine deals with the development of miniaturised components and systems for medical technology and life science applications. It is of particular importance in the areas of telemetric processes and implants, i.e. the integration of sensors, neurostimulation, neuronal signal recording, artificial hearing and vision or drug delivery.
Good reasons to study Micromedicine
- Professors teaching in the research areas of medical and microsystems technology at HFU:
- lead numerous third-party funded research projects
- publish hundreds of articles in peer-reviewed journals
- supervise many doctoral theses
- Affiliations with industry and research institutes (HSG IMIT, NMI) active in these areas
A bachelor's degree in engineering and life sciences (B. Sc., B. Eng., Diplom or similar) with 210 ECTS is a prerequisite. Applicants with inadequate qualifications may be required to take additional courses during the course of the programme, or as a foundation course prior to beginning the programme.
Duration of Programme
This is a 3 or 4 semester programme depending on pre-existing qualifications.
As this degree programme is taught primarily in German, for more information, please check the German website here.