Exchange and visiting students
Exchange students must be nominated by their home university and are admitted through the International Center.

Bachelor's programmes
All applications for admission are made through the university Admissions Office. Information on application procedures can be found here.

Please note: before applying, all foreign nationals seeking entry to a Bachelor degree programme, except those who hold German entrance qualifications, must have their educational qualifications evaluated by the central state agency, the Center for International Students (Studienkolleg) in Constance. Further information regarding evaluation and preparatory courses can be found here. Details on how to apply can be found below.

Foreign nationals in possession of German university entrance qualifications (Bildungsinländer) can apply directly to Furtwangen University without having to have these evaluated by the Center for International Students in Constance.

Master's programmes
Master's degree applications are made directly through the relevant faculty. More information can be found here.

It is wise to check the individual degree programmes for exact admission requirements and deadlines and to allow plenty of time for application processing.

Application procedures for foreign nationals
Find out here about the specific application procedures for foreign nationals applying to study for a full-time degree programme.