Automated Grade Inquiry Line
Automated grade enquiry by telephone for students of Furtwangen University
Furtwangen University offers an automated grade enquiry service. The service is available at +49 (0)7723 920-1212 around the clock, except between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. (during the scheduled daily system data back-up). Two lines are available, and we ask callers to hang up once they have heard their current grades to allow others to use the service. Grades are sorted according to the dates they were entered, so that the newest entries are read out first.
To use the service, you will need to enter your student registration number (Matrikelnummer) and a four-digit PIN using the telephone keypad. You can find your four-digit PIN under Meine Noten ("My Grades") in the Studi-Portal at https://studi-portal.hs-furtwangen.de. The grade enquiry PIN is not the same as the F-Card PIN. You can change your grade enquiry PIN at any time (by telephone).
This is how it works:
- Obtain your PIN from the Studi-Portal: https://studi-portal.hs-furtwangen.de.
- From an internal university phone, call extension -1212 free of charge.
- Off campus: call +49 (0)7723 920-1212. Standard telephone charges apply. If the line is busy, please try again later.
- Follow the instructions given over the phone. Enter your registration number (Matrikelnummer) and your PIN, pressing * after each entry.
- Grades entered for the current exam semester will be read out, with the most recently entered exam results first.