Product Innovation (Master)
Master of Science - Taught in German - ACQUIN accredited
Innovation: The right product at the right time in the right place
Are you a born innovator? Do you want to turn ideas into reality? Are you fascinated by innovations which improve our everyday life or change it totally?
Our graduates are active participants in the implementation of the latest product innovation technologies and methods. They are involved in and coordinate innovation processes in the fields of product planning, development or production.
From idea to innovation- successful market launch
Throughout the innovation process expertise of various kinds is needed - from marketing, through development to production and service. Innovation managers who can see the big picture are needed especially at the interface of these different areas. That expert can be you. Someone who has a good overview of new technologies and methods. You will recognize potential, think ahead in planning products and coordinate their development right up to the market launch. Besides your technical knowledge, you will also be using your organizational and communications skills.
In our 3-semester Master's programme you will learn the holistic methods required. That is a trademark of the Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering.
The Product Innovation Master's degree programme was offered for the first time in Summer Semester 2016.
|Degree awarded||Master of Science (M.Sc.)|
|Duration of programme||3 semesters|
|Programme accreditation||ACQUIN accredited|
|Curriculum||Innovation Management, Technologies and Realization of innovative products, Applications, Innovations Projects|
|Focus of degree programme||Mobility|
|Entry requirements||university degree|
|Credit points (ECTS) 90 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||German|
|Programme begin||summer semester (March) / entry in winter semester (October) possible|
|Application deadline(s)||15 January (for summer semester) & 15 July (for winter semester)|
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at graduates with a technical-oriented Bachelor's degree such as Business Administration and Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering. More details can be found in German here.
What's in it for you? Find out here.
- Well-respected university with many years of teaching experience in the area of Business Administration and Engineering and top results in current CHE-Ranking
- Teaching of integrated skills in the area of innovative technologies and innovation management
- Close links with technology transfer and the research activities of the faculty
- Mobility focus currently extremely sought-after in the business world
- Small groups and personal support
- Clearly structured 3-semester study programme
- Real life, practical approach using modern labs
- Intensive, team-oriented learning and research in a one-year project
- Opportunities to take further academic qualification
- Broad career perspectives and clear No. 1 in starting salaries according to current Stepstone salaries study
Further Information in German
As the Product Innovation Master's degree programme is mainly taught in German, please click here for information in German regarding the programme.