Sales & Service Engineering (Master)
Master of Business Administration - Taught in English and German - ACQUIN accredited
Qualified for leadership
Offered since 2001, this degree programme is able to draw on many years' experience in delivering a service-oriented master's programme. The Sales & Service MBA prepares students for leadership positions in sales, marketing, service, and research and development, with a focus on the investment goods, IT services and automotive sectors. An international workshop provides a practical setting for international teamwork. About half of the lectures are taught in English, the other half in German.
The importance of service in business and industry
As it becomes increasingly difficult to make products stand out from each other, services are becoming more and more important and are critical for the survival of many companies. Gaining expertise in the sales, marketing and development (service engineering) of services offers great potential for companies and for students' career prospects.
|Degree awarded||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Topics||General Management, Marketing & Sales, Service Management, International Management, Information Management|
|Duration of programme||3 semesters (4 semesters when starting in the summer semester)|
|Programme begin||summer semester (March; advanced entry) and winter semester (October)|
|Application deadline(s)||15 January & 15 July|
|Language of instruction||50% German/ 50% English|
|Academic entry requirements||academic degree with professional qualification|
|Language requirements||fluent in German, excellent English skills|
|Pre-sessional course / Foundation course requirement||none|
|Additional requirements||at least two years of work experience|
|Tuition Fees||€6,300 (€2,100 per semester)|
|Programme accreditation||ACQUIN accredited|
Ten good reasons to study sales and service engineering
- Programme provides the knowledge and abilities required to ensure that individuals are qualified for demanding leadership tasks in a global environment
- An interdisciplinary and international degree programme
- Lecturers have extensive international experience
- Guest lecturers from other countries provide additional expertise
- An established programme with an excellent reputation in the industry
- Extensive cooperation with companies of different sizes and specialisations
- Cutting-edge technical equipment
- Small groups, individual support
- Exceptional career opportunities
- A well-respected university
Further Information in German
As the Sales & Service Engineering Master's degree programme is partly taught in German, please click here for information in German regarding the programme.
Information about the application process (in German) can be found here.
Detailed information on all degree programmes (in German): WING-KOMPASS
You can also download our Welcome-Package (in German) containing all relevant information.
For more information about programme please contact: sem(at)hs-furtwangen.de