Your colleagues in the bookkeeping department in an HFU partner university in Austria would like to look over your shoulder at work? You're interested in the innovative IT and Learning Services ideas at a Dutch university? Or you would like to do a Spanish course in Malaga? HFU staff from all functional areas - teaching, research, administration or technical services - can work for a short period of time abroad, take a workshop or language course or job-shadow a colleague in the same area of work in a partner university. HFU supports short stays at a European partner university which offer opportunities for exchange of professional expertise and new international perspectives in your area of work.

ERASMUS+ Programme

With the ERASMUS+ Programme, all HFU staff can spend periods of time abroad within Europe for training and professional development.  You can receive mobility funding for training periods at a partner university or at another European organization, either a youth organization, a general or professional training organization or a business organization. More information regarding application, organization and costs can be found here.

Language Courses

You want to improve your foreign language skills for teaching purposes? Or you would like to improve your proficiency in a foreign language in order to work on a joint research project? Click here for information on funding possibilities for language courses in the English-speaking world and foreign language courses for HFU staff.


Find out here how a job exchange with a partner university in another country in Europe can help you develop both personally and professionally and help you build an international professional network.

Click on "News" for important dates and deadlines, as well as for an overview of events and current press releases.
(Photo: l-vista,