Whether you are seeking a career at Furtwangen University or would like to gain work experience at HFU for a few weeks as part of an exchange programme, the information you need can be found here.

ERASMUS+ Personal mobility

If your home university has signed an ERASMUS cooperation agreement with Furtwangen University which permits employee exchanges, then it is possible to come to Furtwangen University for a period of one or two weeks on a work experience programme. Please check with your home university for further information.

Careers at HFU

Current careers opportunities at HFU can be found here.

Our International Center and our Human Resources department will be happy to help you with any practical questions you might have, for example regarding residency permits, accommodation and insurance. General information regarding working in Germany can be found on the Federal Employment Agency website and on the  Make it in Germany website.