Exchange students

Students studying at one of our partner universities can spend one or two semesters during their degree at HFU as part of an exchange programme. Students must be nominated by their home university, so the first step is to apply to the International Office of the home university.

Click here for further information regarding the various programmes for Exchange and Visiting Students

Visiting students (Free Movers)

In some HFU faculties it is also possible to matriculate for one or two semesters as a Visiting Student (so called Free Movers). Free Mover means that there is no agreement between your home university and the HFU. To find out whether you can be admitted as a Free Mover, please apply directly to the  International Center at HFU with your application documents: (letter of motivation, CV, transcript of grades). Decisions can only be made if all application documents are available.

Click here for further information regarding the various programmes for Exchange and Visiting Students.