What financing options are there?

  • To work as a research associate at HFU or at the cooperation partner university
  • To gain a scholarship from a national or international graduate school
  • To carry out work in an HFU research institute or in the private sector
  • To apply for a scholarship
  • To finance your PhD privately

Travel expenses

Graduate School members can apply for travel expenses when they actively take part in conferences or when they travel to the cooperating university.