Student Affairs Department

The Student Affairs Department provides a range of services for students of Furtwangen University from the time you start university until you graduate. They can help with any questions you may have about applications, admissions, enrolment and examinations. 
Admissions Office (Zulassungsamt)
From applications to enrolment

Student Administration Office/Examinations Office (Pr├╝fungsamt)
From enrolment to graduation and afterwards
Services provided by the Student Affairs Department include:

  • Student Advisory Service
  • Applications and admissions
  • Administrative support in study place allocation procedures
  • Administrative support in exam procedures
  • Enrolment and re-enrolment
  • Maintainance of the student database