Who can help me in the following situations?

Accommodation (how to find it)More information
Admissions  Admissions Office (Zulassungsamt)
Application to HFU Admissions Office (Zulassungsamt)
BAföG HFU BAföG coordinator
Bullying (mobbing)

Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)

Mobbing Hotline

Enrolment (Matriculation)   Student Administration/Examinations Office (Prüfungsamt)
Exchange semester abroad (accreditation of credits)international coordinator
Exchange semester abroad (study agreement)international coordinator
Exchange semester abroad - Where can I study? International Center
FELIXLearning Services
Financing of degree (general questions)Academic Counselling Centre
Financing of degree and BAföG student loanBAföG counselling of Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)
Foreign internship semesterInternational Center
Internet access at HFUComputer Services
Library databank and databank searchLibrary
Mediathek    Learning Services
MEMEOLearning Services

Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)

Psychological problems during studies

Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)

Re-enrolmentStudent Administration/Examinations Office (Prüfungsamt)
RegistrationStudent Administration/Examinations Office (Prüfungsamt)
Scholarships  Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)
Sexual harrassmentHFU Equal Opportunities Representative
Smart BoardsLearning Services
Student loansStudent Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)
Study and Examinations Regulations (SPO)Examinations Office (Prüfungsamt)
Study programme (choosing your programme)

Academic Counselling Centre

Study programme (information on particular programme)Dean of Studies
Study with a disability (general questions)Academic Counselling Centre
Study with a disability (compensation for disadvantage, Study and Examinations Regulations)Academic Counselling Centre
Study with a disability (local facilities, technical aids)HFU Disabled Officer
Studying as a parent (financial support)Social services of Student Services Freiburg (Studierendenwerk)
Studying as a parent (services of HFU)HFU Family Services
Studying as a parent (Study and Examination Regulations)Academic Counselling Centre
StudyPlus (joint apprenticeship and degree programme) StudyPlus coordinator

Did you find what you were looking for?

If not, get in contact with the Academic Counselling Centre. If we can't help you, we will tell you who can.